All business between clients and Mancunian Cars Ltd is a transaction based on the terms and conditions defined here (on this website). When any client places an order the assumption therefore is that the client agrees to all the terms and conditions defined here (on this website).
By placing an order through our Website, phone or via email, you agree that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least over 18 years old.
1. Mancunian Cars will not take any responsibility for any of our passengers missing their Flights/Trains/Cruise Ships due to the Taxi not arriving at the pick-up address at booked time due to unforeseeable circumstances such as, traffic conditions, adverse weather, or road traffic accidents or road closures. Such factors are totally out of our control.
2. We advise our passengers to travel with necessary travel insurance.
3. Please book your taxi transfers at least 24 hours in advance as last minute bookings are subject to fleet availability. In cases where a last minute job has been received and we cannot provide services due to non-availability of vehicles, we will cancel such bookings and refund the full amount if prepaid. If you are planning to make a booking in the next 24 Hours, Please call the office and make sure that vehicles are available for your travel requests prior to booking online.
4. Refund will not be given to passengers who do not wait for their allocated driver and use alternative transport facility.
5. Please make sure that all your pick up dates and times are in UK time zone and not of the departure airports.
6. If your flight has any serious delays please inform us or the driver as soon as possible.
7. Normal luggage assumes 1 suitcase (80 x 45 x 25cm, 15-20 kgs) and/or 1 piece of hand luggage (55 x 40 x 20 cm, 6-8 Kgs), the customer must ask for the appropriate vehicle if you have large or numerous amounts of luggage.
8. The driver is within his rights to ask for advance payments for cash journeys exceeding 10 miles if he feels it necessary to do so.
9. If the information provided by the customer during online booking form is not enough then every effort will be made to contact the customer to acquire missing information. If we can’t make contact with the customer for clarification, then any such bookings will remain unconfirmed.
10. All reservations on the following dates and times are subject to extra 50% surcharge on top of the published prices. Passengers will be notified of this surcharge soon after the booking is made online.
Online fares are calculated based on distance, time of travel, number of passengers and the type of the vehicle chosen.
There will be no extra transaction charges for paying in the cab with any card.
First hour after plane’s actual landing time is totally FREE. No surcharges at all. Waiting time after the first free hour will be charged at £30/hr pro rata regardless of the reason. Waiting time for all other non-airport pick-ups will be charged at £30/hr pro rata after 10 minutes of the scheduled pick up time. It’s very important that the Contact telephone number you have provided us is reachable. If we cannot establish contact with the passenger or they fail to contact us within the mentioned waiting time, then the bookings will be treated as no-show and no refund will be issued. If you are experiencing unusually long delays due to Immigration, Baggage reclaim or Customs or any other reasons, it’s imperative that you call us to update us. Failing to do so will result in us releasing the driver after complimentary waiting times. No Refund will be issued in these situations.
Our fares don’t include any toll road or congestion charges where applicable. You may wish to pay these in cash or we can charge it to your card.
We advise you to make amendments to your bookings via email or phone only. Kindly don’t make any amendments with the driver.
All bookings and return bookings should be made directly with our office via our website, email or telephone. Private hire drivers are not allowed to book journeys directly as it’s against the law. Journeys booked directly with the driver are illegal and not insured at all.
MANCUNIAN Cars prices are based on passengers being ready to travel at the booked time. Passengers must book their airport transfer in accordance with check in times and guidelines provided by their relevant airline. We won’t be liable for any costs incurred due to the client not allowing enough time to travel. You as the customer must leave adequate time for your travel and in doing so you must take into consideration any unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, road or tunnel closures, events taking place in or around the area you are due to be picked up, taken to or on route to your destination. MANCUNIAN Cars will have no responsibility or liability for any loss that may occur as a result of such unforeseen circumstances that we have no control over in the event that the car is late or the journey time exceeds than what was anticipated. Any estimated journey time quoted to you over the phone or via email through our booking lines should be regarded as a suggestion only and passengers must use their own initiative when booking taxis. Fares quoted are flat rates. Any diversions, additional set downs or pickups by the passengers will incur a charge dependent on actual distance. MANCUNIAN Cars Ltd. will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to luggage. Clients are responsible for ensuring that their luggage is loaded/unloaded at all times, if accompanying the luggage on the journey. We and/or our drivers have the right to refuse any client or to make the journey due to the client having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe whilst in motion. Child seats are subject to availability. In the event where a suitable child seat or baby seat is not available, passengers will be notified immediately. Driver is under no obligation to fit the baby seat in the vehicle. The parent is responsible for the fitment as the Carriage Rules are against the driver involvement. Driver may stop for fuel where necessary. This is not a usual code of practice. However might be relevant considering underlying factors and circumstances of the day. The Company is under no obligation to compensate for any loss that customer may occur as a result of the time loss during the refuelling process. In the event a customer wishes to be picked up from an Airport at a particular time rather than the flight arrival time, he/she must make this clear in the additional information column provided in the booking engine. They must specify they wish to be picked up whatever hours they deem necessary after the landing time of the flight. Unless this information is provided, the driver will enter the terminal 20-30 minutes after landing and any extra cost incurred as a breach of this clause will be payable by the customer.
MANCUNIAN Cars shall not be liable to the client or be considered to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in transfers and delivery or any failure to perform if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
Payment for Services
It is a condition of this agreement that invoices shall be paid in full within 10 working days of invoice print date. Should any invoice not be paid within 10 working days any outstanding invoices shall immediately become due and payable.
At any time, the Company may set a limit on the total amount which may be outstanding as unpaid on the Customer’s account at any one time. The company may in its discretion refuse to provide the Services in the event of this limit being exceeded.
The customer will be issued with an account number which must be quoted on all bookings. Not withstanding the aforesaid, the Company does not accept any responsibility whatsoever when security account numbers are used by unauthorised personnel and/or for unauthorised purposes.
We do not have insurance for goods or property (of whatsoever nature) in transit and the Customer is advised to have such insurance as the Customer deems necessary for the carriage of goods and/or property by us.
Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions of this Agreement the Company shall not in any event be liable for any loss and/or damage howsoever arising including but not limited to liability arising from the acts, omissions or negligence of the Company and/or its employees and/or agents and arising otherwise howsoever unless the Customer has notified the Company (with reasonable particularity) as to the nature and extent of such loss or damage within 15 working days of the date upon which the same occurred.
Without prejudice to the Company’s rights hereunder, or arising otherwise howsoever, MANCUNIAN Cars reserves the right to exercise a lien over the Customer’s goods and/or property pending payment in full or outstanding invoices.
Resolution of Disputes and Governing Law
The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Protecting Your Security
You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference, or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. All bookings are subject to these conditions. We reserve the right to revise these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice & at our sole discretion. Any revised terms and conditions will be posted on our websites and will come into effect immediately. Questions, comments and requests regarding our terms and conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to us via email only.
Copyright © 2020 - All right Reversed.
Website developed by firstname.lastname@example.org